Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NO BABY YET....

Yes you heard right! See my baby timer to the right I am supposed to be done! Well little girl has other ideas..You know I can imagine her with her knees hangin upside down from my ribs and her hands on my hip just pleading to not come out! I am dilated to a whoppin' 1 and still thick. SOOO no induction and can't even get my membranes stretched! BUT they won't let me go past 41 weeks. I am scheduled for sure next Tuesday IF i don't go on my own this week. I am surely praying that something will happen in the next couple of days...before I go nuts!  So get your pray on people! This is what I look like at 40 weeks..Yuck! (she is still looking high huh?) Humph! Yes that is my tantrum... Till she comes I guess I'll be posting then.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Well you look gorgeous! Cutest preggers ever!